In case you did not receive it via e-mail, here are the directions and parking information for Friday’s meeting of the North Texas Library Assessment Group:
Thank you all for confirming your attendance at the Midwinter meeting of the North Texas Library Assessment group. We will be meeting in the Forum on the main floor of the Willis Library on the University of North Texas campus in Denton. Here are directions & maps: http://maps.unt.edu/places/1065/view.
We have arranged for parking passes for the first 25 people (non-UNT, of course) who show up. These are Visitor’s spots in the large parking lot by the old Fouts Stadium: http://www.unt.edu/transit/pdf/2013-2014_CampusMap.pdf . Please follow these directions:
- From I-35, exit Avenue C.
- Drive past Avenue C
- Turn right on North Texas Boulevard.
- The parking lot is on the left. From about 9 to 10am, a student will be standing at the entrance to the lot with a sign for NTLA. She will provide you with a parking pass, as well as directions to the library.
- It is a bit of a walk from the parking lot to the library. If you need accommodations, there are ADA accessible spots closer to the library, but you will need to pick up the visitor parking pass first.
- If you arrive extra early or late, please visit the Information Booth located at North Texas Blvd. and Eagle Drive (by the Gateway Center) for a visitors pass.
- Alternatively, you may park in the Highland Street Parking Garage. The daily rate is $10, but this is a shorter walk to the library.
Lunch will be provided by Panera and will cost $10 per person (cash or check). We will provide light refreshments in the morning, and there is a café near the Forum for coffee.
If you have any difficulty finding the meeting, call the main library at 940-565-2411.