December 4, 2007 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. EST
There is no registration fee.
ARL will provide a webcast to its members to explain and answer questions about the ARL Statistics data collection process for the 2006-07 survey cycle. Topics that will be covered include:
- What libraries need to watch for when they are collecting and reporting annual data
- The deliverables received from ARL
- Entering data in the ARL Statistics online forms
- Issues to pay attention to during data verification
- Recent revisions to the ARL Statistics definitions
- ARL Statistics electronic edition
Four presenters will discuss ARL Statistics data collection for 2006-07. In addition, the panelists will address concerns and answer viewer questions as a means to begin or further discussion at your library.
Martha Kyrillidou Director, ARL Statistics and Service Quality Programs
Julia Blixrud Assistant Executive Director, External Relations, ARL
Mark Young ARL Statistics Liaison
Originally posted by Karen R. Harker on libassess.ning.com blog.